The Warehouse Manager is a critical role for inventory management, organization and purchasing decisions. The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail oriented and is an excellent communicator.
- Responsible for receiving merchandise, counting, labeling and storing in the proper locations.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Plans restocking of inventory based on levels, Projects need based on analytics.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new storage layouts; inspecting equipment; coordination repairs.
- Keeps the warehouse clean and organized.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Manages warehouse staff by orienting and training employees.
- Manages warehouse staff job results by coaching and counseling employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
This job is located in Bridgeview, IL. We will consider part time or full time candidates.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!